CUA30915 Certificate III in Music Industry aims to provides students with the opportunity to apply a broad range of knowledge and skills in varied work contexts in the music industry.
Duration: 2 years
Units of study:
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- Implement copyright arrangements
- Work effectively in the music industry
- Apply knowledge of style and genre to music
- Industry practice
- Develop technical skills in performance
- Prepare for performances
- Develop improvisation skills
- Develop and maintain stagecraft skills
- Perform music as part of a group
- Develop ensemble skills for playing or singing music
- Make a music demo
VCE & ATAR Contribution:
Scored assessment is available for VCE VET Music Industry. Students wishing to receive an ATAR contribution for a certificate III Music Performance or Sound Production specialisation must undertake scored assessment for the purpose of achieving a study score.
This study score can contribute directly to the ATAR, either as one of the student’s best four studies (the primary four) or as a fifth or sixth study.
Structured Workplace Learning:
Structured Work placement is strongly recommended.