CHC32015 Certificate III Community Services aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to achieve competencies that will enhance their employment prospects in the community services or community services related industries..
Duration: 2 years
Units of Study:
- Participate in workplace health & safety
- Provide first point of contact
- Work with diverse people
- Communicate and work in health or community services
- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Provide First aid
- Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- Interact effectively with others at work
- Read and respond to routine workplace information
- Respond to client needs
- Work within a community development framework
- Implement participation and engagement strategies
VCE & ATAR Contribution:
Scored assessment is available for VCE VET Community Services. Students wishing to receive an ATAR contribution for VCE VET Community Services must undertake scored assessment in CHC32015.
This consists of three coursework tasks, worth 66 per cent of the overall study score, and an end-of-year examination which is worth 34 per cent of the overall study score.
Scored assessment is based on the units 3 and 4 sequence of VCE VET Community Services.
Structured Workplace Learning:
Structured Work placement is strongly recommended.